Re: Commodore Amiga 500

Pete Rittwage

They vary widely depending on many factors, but complete with mouse and power supply and 512k expansion with no known issues?
A little north of that.

I am seeing more like $250 in modern times for a clean working machine. Reduce that for missing parts, and much more for any problems. It's much hard to find them 100% working now, unless you can repair yourself for a bargain price. :)

-Pete

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 11:03 AM, Unblakeable <msblake@...> wrote:
My opinion - Assuming it works and is in good cosmetic condition, $150 eBay (give or take shipping), $100 non- eBay (I think the discount is appropriate because you won't likely get a return and packing computers properly for shipping is time-consuming).

-- mike

--
Michael S. Blake, CFA, ASA, ABAR