Re: XT-ide or parallel port card

elecplus

On 2020-05-18 18:33, Andre wrote:
Hi, I have been messing around with my Tandy 1000 RL (now that alan
let me borrow a monitor and keyboard) and I discovered that the XTA
hard drive was working well, until it didn't. The hard drive started
to power off and back on in the middle of my lemmings game and now it
only works when it feels like it. I knew that I needed to get an
XT-IDE replacement hard drive if I wanted to use the computer but I
figured i'd do it later. But now there is no later and I cant wait 2
months by then the hard drive will be toast so I need to buy or borrow
from someone either
a) an XT-IDE for the ISA slot
b) a parallel port card to connect my iomega ZIP drive
c) a hard drive controller on an ISA card for another hard drive
Thanks very much,
Andre
_._,_._,_
I have a 20mb Tandy ISA hard card, but I have no idea if it works, or how long it will last. Free for shipping.

Cindy