Re: Vintage Computer Sale

Ian S. King

I've tried to get rid of as many CRTs as I can, retaining only those that are either part of the artifact, can be shared among several systems, or possessing unique interfaces (for example, a CGA monitor).  So that wall of monitors just makes me shudder.  :-)

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 4:12 PM Unblakeable <msblake@...> wrote:
Wow.  Need a lot of room for that stuff.

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School

Principal Investigator, "Reflections on Early Computing and Social Change", UW IRB #42619

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."