Re: Vintage Computer Sale

Doug Dement

Think I’m going the opposite direction...  soft spot for the CRT.

That said, if anyone is into Kaypro systems, there is a model 2 on shopgoodwill.com  Looks to be in good condition.  Looks to have a library with it.

-Doug

On May 20, 2020, at 7:44 PM, Ian S. King <isking@...> wrote:

I've tried to get rid of as many CRTs as I can, retaining only those that are either part of the artifact, can be shared among several systems, or possessing unique interfaces (for example, a CGA monitor).  So that wall of monitors just makes me shudder.  :-)

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 4:12 PM Unblakeable <msblake@...> wrote:
Wow.  Need a lot of room for that stuff.

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School

Principal Investigator, "Reflections on Early Computing and Social Change", UW IRB #42619

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."