Re: Looking for a Sun Type 5 keyboard and mouse

Eric Dodd

Great! I’m getting an Ultra 10 tomorrow afternoon.

I’m planning on installing a X6540 or X6541 scsi card in it, along with maybe a 73GB drive.

Opinions on the best Solaris for this U10?

On Jun 4, 2020, at 5:20 PM, Bill Bentley <wbentley0@...> wrote:

I have two Type 6 and several Type 7 keyboards, but no Type 5. I think there may be one or more Type 5 keyboards in the e-waste pile where I work, but I have to have special permission to enter the building during our company's building shutdown and WFH period (thru Sep 1), so I've only been there twice for specific maint windows since early March. (Alas, the second time was only just yesterday!)

The next time I can get into the building, I'll recheck the discard pile for a Type 5 keyboard/mouse combo, and let you know what I find.

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 3:59 PM Eric Dodd <eric.e.dodd@...> wrote:
Anyone have a Sun Type 5 keyboard and mouse they’d be willing to sell to me?

Thanks!
Eric

--
Bill Bentley