Re: keyboard, mice, and other random odds and ends.

alan@alanlee.org

Cindy is very active on cctalk.  I just bought a Fujitsu keyboard for my other Aviion today.  Too bad they are in BFE central Texas.

-Alan

On 2019-05-03 14:35, James Mahoney wrote:

so this shop is frequented pretty heavily in the vintage computer keyboard community, and I'm in a semi-direct contact with one of the proprietors (shes really cool!) she wasn't able to come to the VCF-SE this year as she was visiting her mother in Florida. anyway here's a couple of links from the shop!

https://www.elecshopper.com/keycaps.html?cat=80

https://www.elecshopper.com/feet.html

https://www.elecshopper.com/input-devices/keyboards/wired-keyboards.html

please ask them any questions you may have about parts!