Anyone wanna trade for an IBM 3197?

Andrew Taylor

I've been slowly thinning out my terminals over the past year since unfortunately I don't have much use for them and they take up a good bit of space. I've held on to this 3197 the longest since I have the matching keyboard and I honestly think it's just neat. If anyone's interested in it, I'll happily bring it down with me for this weekend's meetup. I'd gladly trade it for either a good Gateway 2000 monitor or one of the smaller Macintosh II color monitors. If anyone's interested, let me know! Thanks!