From: main@ahcs.groups.io <main@ahcs.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jon Guidry
Sent: Friday, November 8, 2019 12:03 PM
To: main@ahcs.groups.io
Subject: [ahcs] Stuff for Saturday

Bringing in a couple Lo-Tech ISA ROM boards that I made.  I assembled them - but don't need them.  They include the flash chip for whatever you decide to put on them.  Asking $20/ea.  (They're going for $40 on eBay).

Also, got a nice vintage Dell XT/AT (Earl I think said it was a Northgate keyboard).  Asking $5 which is what I paid for it at an estate sale.

Other odds and ends including an AT&T 1984 Merlin KSU that I can't get working.

Some ATAs for VoIP (I bought them, but am going to just give them away).

See ya tomorrow.