Re: Annual Holiday Pot Luck Meeting SIGN-UP

alan@alanlee.org

I'll bring a main dish (not sure which yet), a vegan side, plus a salad.

-Alan

On 2019-11-11 11:53, markdlittle@... wrote:

Hi, Computerists:

Our Annual Holiday Pot Luck Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, December 14, 2019 from 1pm to 5pm at Christ the King Lutheran Church. Earl Baugh said he would get the meat (Sonny's Barbecue, I think he said), but we need everyone else to bring a pot luck dish of some sort. To avoid having all desserts and no veggies (or, worse, all veggies and no desserts!), please respond to this topic with what you would like to bring. It doesn't have to be homemade, although homemade is certainly welcome. As we get responses, I'll post a running list of what we still need and don't need.

Thanks.

Mark