Topics

Stuff for Saturday

DavidKuder

I'd be interested in one of the Lo-Tech boards.

-Dave

Ed Fair

Will have dell gx270 towers for anyone interested. Memory and drive available if needed. Also other towers, 2 roughly 2003 timeframe with syntax boards, no drives.
Will be in the truck. Not dumb enough to carry then in, then back out.

James Mahoney

seconded on that XT/AT

Raj Wurttemberg

Hey Jon,

Could you post a picture of that Dell XT/AT?

Thanks!

/Raj

Bringing in a couple Lo-Tech ISA ROM boards that I made.  I assembled them - but don't need them.  They include the flash chip for whatever you decide to put on them.  Asking $20/ea.  (They're going for $40 on eBay).

Also, got a nice vintage Dell XT/AT (Earl I think said it was a Northgate keyboard).  Asking $5 which is what I paid for it at an estate sale.

Other odds and ends including an AT&T 1984 Merlin KSU that I can't get working.

Some ATAs for VoIP (I bought them, but am going to just give them away).

See ya tomorrow.

Jon Guidry