Topics

66Mhz BeBox motherboard (Sans IO diughterboard)

James Mahoney

there's someone i know that has a unknown status BEBox mobo that needs to go to a good home, he cant test it as he doesnt have a pci video card, and its missing the io duaghterboard. i dont think hes interested in selling just getting it to someone who has an interest in it.

Earl Baugh

I'd be interested... always wanted to try to get a BeBox going...

Earl

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 12:00 PM James Mahoney <a11anmah0n3y@...> wrote:
there's someone i know that has a unknown status BEBox mobo that needs to go to a good home, he cant test it as he doesnt have a pci video card, and its missing the io duaghterboard. i dont think hes interested in selling just getting it to someone who has an interest in it.

Andy Craig

Do it! I remember seeing one in operation 1998ish and was amazed.