Big (personal) announcement

Jim McClellan <j.mcclellan1964@...>

Hi All -

I'm not sure word has spread somehow, but I will be moving soon. And not close, either. Wife and I will be moving to S. Indiana (Salem).

I hope to somehow remain active with AHCS! Maybe I could spearhead an Indiana chapter? Who knows. Either way, I will definitely miss interacting with all of you and thanks for the camaraderie and all the vintage computer fun!

PS Sam, I apologize I didn't follow up on the 5150!! Truly. I just realized how little room I already have to move my existing collection.

Raj Wurttemberg

Hey Jim!

I hope you have an easy and fast move. It has been a pleasure interacting with you over the years!

I hear ya on the collection move.  We are probably going to move "out west" in about six or seven years (after the triplets go to college). I'm already in the process of trimming down my collection. It's difficult to let go of some of this stuff... sooo many memories!

/Raj W.

Mark Little

Edited

Once you get there, perhaps you can get together with Randy Kindig (near Indianapolis) of the Antic and Floppy Days podcasts to get an Indiana branch of the AHCS going there?

We'll all miss your expertise, Jim. Thank you for being a continuing member of AHCS and good luck with your move. :-)

-Mark Little

Andy Craig

Best of luck and enjoy your new adventures, Hoosier Daddy!

On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 11:15 AM Jim McClellan <j.mcclellan1964@...> wrote:
Hi All -

I'm not sure word has spread somehow, but I will be moving soon. And not close, either. Wife and I will be moving to S. Indiana (Salem).

I hope to somehow remain active with AHCS! Maybe I could spearhead an Indiana chapter? Who knows. Either way, I will definitely miss interacting with all of you and thanks for the camaraderie and all the vintage computer fun!

PS Sam, I apologize I didn't follow up on the 5150!! Truly. I just realized how little room I already have to move my existing collection.

Jim McClellan <j.mcclellan1964@...>

Thanks for all the well wishes and it has indeed been my pleasure to have met and interacted with every one of you.

And you can tell where my priorities lie... In the chaos and confusion of the move, one of the first things I had to do was find a club up around those parts so I'm already in contact with Randy Kindig. Perhaps I can help form an alliance? :)

I will miss you all but fortunately with the magic of modern technology, we're just an email, video chat or text away!

On Nov 24, 2021, at 1:07 PM, Andy Craig <andycraig@...> wrote:

Best of luck and enjoy your new adventures, Hoosier Daddy!

On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 11:15 AM Jim McClellan <j.mcclellan1964@...> wrote:
Hi All -

I'm not sure word has spread somehow, but I will be moving soon. And not close, either. Wife and I will be moving to S. Indiana (Salem).

I hope to somehow remain active with AHCS! Maybe I could spearhead an Indiana chapter? Who knows. Either way, I will definitely miss interacting with all of you and thanks for the camaraderie and all the vintage computer fun!

PS Sam, I apologize I didn't follow up on the 5150!! Truly. I just realized how little room I already have to move my existing collection.

BE Arnold

Be careful of that Randy Kindig guy. He’s shifty.

Although I hear he has a good club going there too.

Have fun up there! Real seasons. (A tad chillier than here)

Brad

Sent from my portable computing device.