Topics

AHCS Social: QUIZ DAY! 2:00 PM EST TODAY!

Eric Lyons

All,

Today is quiz day at the Saturday AHCS Social!

What is quiz day?  Find out who knows the answers to your favorite vintage hardware, software, or tech questions.  Share your knowledge with us.

What do I do?  Prep a few questions ahead of time.  Ask them at our social.  Follow these examples or ask your questions your way.

Q:  In Commodore 64 basic, what commands allow a programmer to view or modify data in a specific address?

Q:  How much RAM came with the initial launch of the Apple II?

Q:  What game did the supercomputer play in 1983 movie WarGames?

How difficult should the questions be?  Throw out some easy ones… and then try to stump us with difficult or obscure ones.

How seriously should I take this?  Not at all.

Should I attend?  Yes.  It’s cold out.  You’re watched everything on Netflix.  Have some fun with us today instead.

Zoom Meeting ID:  821 5347 2168

Zoom Meeting Password:  351404

Eric Lyons

eric@...