Topics

Annual Holiday Pot Luck Meeting SIGN-UP

@AtariLynxHandyCast

Hi, Computerists:

Our Annual Holiday Pot Luck Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, December 14, 2019 from 1pm to 5pm at Christ the King Lutheran Church. Earl Baugh said he would get the meat (Sonny's Barbecue, I think he said), but we need everyone else to bring a pot luck dish of some sort. To avoid having all desserts and no veggies (or, worse, all veggies and no desserts!), please respond to this topic with what you would like to bring. It doesn't have to be homemade, although homemade is certainly welcome. As we get responses, I'll post a running list of what we still need and don't need.

Thanks.

Mark

Mauricio

Bourbon balls! 😋

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 11:53 AM <markdlittle@...> wrote:
Hi, Computerists:

Our Annual Holiday Pot Luck Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, December 14, 2019 from 1pm to 5pm at Christ the King Lutheran Church. Earl Baugh said he would get the meat (Sonny's Barbecue, I think he said), but we need everyone else to bring a pot luck dish of some sort. To avoid having all desserts and no veggies (or, worse, all veggies and no desserts!), please respond to this topic with what you would like to bring. It doesn't have to be homemade, although homemade is certainly welcome. As we get responses, I'll post a running list of what we still need and don't need.

Thanks.

Mark

@AtariLynxHandyCast

I'll bring gluten-free peanut butter cookies :-)

Mark

Pete Rittwage

Can you bring the gluten on the side?

-Pete

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 02:12 PM, markdlittle@... wrote:
I'll bring gluten-free peanut butter cookies :-)

Mark

@AtariLynxHandyCast

I'm bringing the gluten, but it'll be free. I won't charge for it :-)

Come for the Gaming, Stay for the Gluten.

Mark

Andy Craig

I'll bring my gluteus maximus.

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019, 5:17 PM Pete Rittwage <peter@...> wrote:
Can you bring the gluten on the side?

-Pete

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 02:12 PM, markdlittle@... wrote:
I'll bring gluten-free peanut butter cookies :-)

Mark

BE Arnold

Couple bottles of fizzy beverages.

Brad

Sent from my portable computing device.

On Nov 11, 2019, at 5:59 PM, Andy Craig <andycraig@...> wrote:

I'll bring my gluteus maximus.

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019, 5:17 PM Pete Rittwage <peter@...> wrote:
Can you bring the gluten on the side?

-Pete

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 02:12 PM, markdlittle@... wrote:
I'll bring gluten-free peanut butter cookies :-)

Mark

alan@alanlee.org

I'll bring a main dish (not sure which yet), a vegan side, plus a salad.

-Alan

On 2019-11-11 11:53, markdlittle@... wrote:

Hi, Computerists:

Our Annual Holiday Pot Luck Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, December 14, 2019 from 1pm to 5pm at Christ the King Lutheran Church. Earl Baugh said he would get the meat (Sonny's Barbecue, I think he said), but we need everyone else to bring a pot luck dish of some sort. To avoid having all desserts and no veggies (or, worse, all veggies and no desserts!), please respond to this topic with what you would like to bring. It doesn't have to be homemade, although homemade is certainly welcome. As we get responses, I'll post a running list of what we still need and don't need.

Thanks.

Mark

@AtariLynxHandyCast

Here's an updated list of who's bringing what to this Saturday's Annual Holiday Pot Luck Meeting:

Earl: Meat dish (maybe Sonny's BBQ?)
Alan: Main dish (TBD), vegan side dish, and salad
Mauricio: Bourbon Balls
Mark: Gluten-free peanut butter cookies, eggnog (without the nog...sorry)
Brad: Soft drinks

I would encourage everyone else to bring something to the meeting; the more we have, the more festive it will be. And it doesn't have to be homemade, either; we all know that store-bought pickles taste much, much better than Aunt Bee's kerosene gerkins. ;-)

Mark

Ed Fair

Baked beans, olives, pickles.
Ed Fair

On Monday, December 9, 2019, 11:49:24 AM EST, <markdlittle@...> wrote:

Here's an updated list of who's bringing what to this Saturday's Annual Holiday Pot Luck Meeting:

Earl: Meat dish (maybe Sonny's BBQ?)
Alan: Main dish (TBD), vegan side dish, and salad
Mauricio: Bourbon Balls
Mark: Gluten-free peanut butter cookies, eggnog (without the nog...sorry)
Brad: Soft drinks

I would encourage everyone else to bring something to the meeting; the more we have, the more festive it will be. And it doesn't have to be homemade, either; we all know that store-bought pickles taste much, much better than Aunt Bee's kerosene gerkins. ;-)

Mark

Flash Corliss

Honey Baked Ham and Grasshopper pie.

Thanks,
Flash

Here's an updated list of who's bringing what to this Saturday's Annual Holiday Pot Luck Meeting:

Earl: Meat dish (maybe Sonny's BBQ?)
Alan: Main dish (TBD), vegan side dish, and salad
Mauricio: Bourbon Balls
Mark: Gluten-free peanut butter cookies, eggnog (without the nog...sorry)
Brad: Soft drinks

I would encourage everyone else to bring something to the meeting; the more we have, the more festive it will be. And it doesn't have to be homemade, either; we all know that store-bought pickles taste much, much better than Aunt Bee's kerosene gerkins. ;-)

Mark

Earl Baugh

Mark --

Can we get an updated list (I am getting Slices pork and Sliced Brisket from Sonny's and some Garlic bread)
Can we also get a head count... I got food for 20 at least...

Just trying to make sure we're covered..

Earl

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 11:53 AM <markdlittle@...> wrote:
Hi, Computerists:

Our Annual Holiday Pot Luck Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, December 14, 2019 from 1pm to 5pm at Christ the King Lutheran Church. Earl Baugh said he would get the meat (Sonny's Barbecue, I think he said), but we need everyone else to bring a pot luck dish of some sort. To avoid having all desserts and no veggies (or, worse, all veggies and no desserts!), please respond to this topic with what you would like to bring. It doesn't have to be homemade, although homemade is certainly welcome. As we get responses, I'll post a running list of what we still need and don't need.

Thanks.

Mark

Michele & Mitchell Bolgla

Ben +1 will bring desserts!

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 2:33 PM Michele & Mitchell Bolgla <bolglas@...> wrote:

[...]

Sam Lysinger

I'll bring an assortment of potato chips / snack chips.

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 11:53 AM <@AtariLynxHandyCast> wrote:

*Hi, Computerists:*

Our Annual Holiday Pot Luck Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, December
14, 2019 from 1pm to 5pm at Christ the King Lutheran Church. Earl Baugh
said he would get the meat (Sonny's Barbecue, I think he said), but we
need
everyone else to bring a pot luck dish of some sort. To avoid having all
desserts and no veggies (or, worse, all veggies and no desserts!), please
respond to this topic with what you would like to bring. It doesn't have
be homemade, although homemade is certainly welcome. As we get responses,
I'll post a running list of what we still need and don't need.

Thanks.

*Mark*

Nolan Gilmore

We can bring some refreshments.

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019, 20:51 Sam Lysinger <sam.lysinger@...> wrote:
I'll bring an assortment of potato chips / snack chips.

On 12/13/19, Earl Baugh <earl.baugh@...> wrote:
> Mark --
>
> Can we get an updated list (I am getting Slices pork and Sliced Brisket
> from Sonny's and some Garlic bread)
> Can we also get a head count... I got food for 20 at least...
>
> Just trying to make sure we're covered..
>
> Earl
>
> On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 11:53 AM <markdlittle@...> wrote:
>
>> *Hi, Computerists:*
>>
>> Our Annual Holiday Pot Luck Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, December
>> 14, 2019 from 1pm to 5pm at Christ the King Lutheran Church. Earl Baugh
>> said he would get the meat (Sonny's Barbecue, I think he said), but we
>> need
>> everyone else to bring a pot luck dish of some sort. To avoid having all
>> desserts and no veggies (or, worse, all veggies and no desserts!), please
>> respond to this topic with what you would like to bring. It doesn't have
>> be homemade, although homemade is certainly welcome. As we get responses,
>> I'll post a running list of what we still need and don't need.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> *Mark*

@AtariLynxHandyCast

Here's the final updated list that I have of who's bringing what to today's Annual Holiday Pot Luck Meeting:

Earl: Sliced pork and sliced brisket from Sonny's BBQ
Flash: Honey-Baked Ham, grasshopper pie
Alan: Main dish (TBD), vegan side dish, and salad
Ed: Baked beans, salad, pickles
Sam: Potato chips, snack chips
Mauricio: Bourbon Balls
Mark: Gluten-free peanut butter cookies, eggnog (without the nog...sorry)
Ben Bolgla + 1: desserts
Noland: Refreshments
Brad: Soft drinks

Should be enough for everyone to go around. See y'all at 1!

Mark

Flash Corliss

We'll need plates, knives, forks, spoons, napkins, and cups.

Thanks,
Flash

Here's the final updated list that I have of who's bringing what to today's Annual Holiday Pot Luck Meeting:

Earl: Sliced pork and sliced brisket from Sonny's BBQ
Flash: Honey-Baked Ham, grasshopper pie
Alan: Main dish (TBD), vegan side dish, and salad
Ed: Baked beans, salad, pickles
Sam: Potato chips, snack chips
Mauricio: Bourbon Balls
Mark: Gluten-free peanut butter cookies, eggnog (without the nog...sorry)
Ben Bolgla + 1: desserts
Noland: Refreshments
Brad: Soft drinks

Should be enough for everyone to go around. See y'all at 1!

Mark

Nolan Gilmore

We could also provide the plates, napkins, etc

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019, 09:11 Flash Corliss <flash@...> wrote:
We'll need plates, knives, forks, spoons, napkins, and cups.

Thanks,
Flash

Here's the final updated list that I have of who's bringing what to today's Annual Holiday Pot Luck Meeting:

Earl: Sliced pork and sliced brisket from Sonny's BBQ
Flash: Honey-Baked Ham, grasshopper pie
Alan: Main dish (TBD), vegan side dish, and salad
Ed: Baked beans, salad, pickles
Sam: Potato chips, snack chips
Mauricio: Bourbon Balls
Mark: Gluten-free peanut butter cookies, eggnog (without the nog...sorry)
Ben Bolgla + 1: desserts
Noland: Refreshments
Brad: Soft drinks

Should be enough for everyone to go around. See y'all at 1!

Mark

John Czerwinski

I’m out of town and wish I could be there.  Everyone have fun and Happy Holidays!