Topics

Annual Holiday Pot Luck Meeting SIGN-UP

@AtariLynxHandyCast

Hi, Computerists:

Our Annual Holiday Pot Luck Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, December 14, 2019 from 1pm to 5pm at Christ the King Lutheran Church. Earl Baugh said he would get the meat (Sonny's Barbecue, I think he said), but we need everyone else to bring a pot luck dish of some sort. To avoid having all desserts and no veggies (or, worse, all veggies and no desserts!), please respond to this topic with what you would like to bring. It doesn't have to be homemade, although homemade is certainly welcome. As we get responses, I'll post a running list of what we still need and don't need.

Thanks.

Mark

Mauricio

Bourbon balls! 😋

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 11:53 AM <markdlittle@...> wrote:
Hi, Computerists:

Our Annual Holiday Pot Luck Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, December 14, 2019 from 1pm to 5pm at Christ the King Lutheran Church. Earl Baugh said he would get the meat (Sonny's Barbecue, I think he said), but we need everyone else to bring a pot luck dish of some sort. To avoid having all desserts and no veggies (or, worse, all veggies and no desserts!), please respond to this topic with what you would like to bring. It doesn't have to be homemade, although homemade is certainly welcome. As we get responses, I'll post a running list of what we still need and don't need.

Thanks.

Mark

@AtariLynxHandyCast

I'll bring gluten-free peanut butter cookies :-)

Mark

Pete Rittwage

Can you bring the gluten on the side?

-Pete

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 02:12 PM, markdlittle@... wrote:
I'll bring gluten-free peanut butter cookies :-)

Mark

@AtariLynxHandyCast

I'm bringing the gluten, but it'll be free. I won't charge for it :-)

Come for the Gaming, Stay for the Gluten.

Mark

Andy Craig

I'll bring my gluteus maximus.

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019, 5:17 PM Pete Rittwage <peter@...> wrote:
Can you bring the gluten on the side?

-Pete

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 02:12 PM, markdlittle@... wrote:
I'll bring gluten-free peanut butter cookies :-)

Mark

BE Arnold

Couple bottles of fizzy beverages.

Brad

Sent from my portable computing device.

On Nov 11, 2019, at 5:59 PM, Andy Craig <andycraig@...> wrote:

I'll bring my gluteus maximus.

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019, 5:17 PM Pete Rittwage <peter@...> wrote:
Can you bring the gluten on the side?

-Pete

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 02:12 PM, markdlittle@... wrote:
I'll bring gluten-free peanut butter cookies :-)

Mark

alan@alanlee.org

I'll bring a main dish (not sure which yet), a vegan side, plus a salad.

-Alan

On 2019-11-11 11:53, markdlittle@... wrote:

Hi, Computerists:

Our Annual Holiday Pot Luck Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, December 14, 2019 from 1pm to 5pm at Christ the King Lutheran Church. Earl Baugh said he would get the meat (Sonny's Barbecue, I think he said), but we need everyone else to bring a pot luck dish of some sort. To avoid having all desserts and no veggies (or, worse, all veggies and no desserts!), please respond to this topic with what you would like to bring. It doesn't have to be homemade, although homemade is certainly welcome. As we get responses, I'll post a running list of what we still need and don't need.

Thanks.

Mark

@AtariLynxHandyCast

Here's an updated list of who's bringing what to this Saturday's Annual Holiday Pot Luck Meeting:

Earl: Meat dish (maybe Sonny's BBQ?)
Alan: Main dish (TBD), vegan side dish, and salad
Mauricio: Bourbon Balls
Mark: Gluten-free peanut butter cookies, eggnog (without the nog...sorry)
Brad: Soft drinks

I would encourage everyone else to bring something to the meeting; the more we have, the more festive it will be. And it doesn't have to be homemade, either; we all know that store-bought pickles taste much, much better than Aunt Bee's kerosene gerkins. ;-)

Mark

Ed Fair

Baked beans, olives, pickles.
Ed Fair

On Monday, December 9, 2019, 11:49:24 AM EST, <markdlittle@...> wrote:

Here's an updated list of who's bringing what to this Saturday's Annual Holiday Pot Luck Meeting:

Earl: Meat dish (maybe Sonny's BBQ?)
Alan: Main dish (TBD), vegan side dish, and salad
Mauricio: Bourbon Balls
Mark: Gluten-free peanut butter cookies, eggnog (without the nog...sorry)
Brad: Soft drinks

I would encourage everyone else to bring something to the meeting; the more we have, the more festive it will be. And it doesn't have to be homemade, either; we all know that store-bought pickles taste much, much better than Aunt Bee's kerosene gerkins. ;-)

Mark

Flash Corliss

Honey Baked Ham and Grasshopper pie.

Thanks,