Topics

Anyone wanna trade for an IBM 3197?

Andrew Taylor

I've been slowly thinning out my terminals over the past year since unfortunately I don't have much use for them and they take up a good bit of space. I've held on to this 3197 the longest since I have the matching keyboard and I honestly think it's just neat. If anyone's interested in it, I'll happily bring it down with me for this weekend's meetup. I'd gladly trade it for either a good Gateway 2000 monitor or one of the smaller Macintosh II color monitors. If anyone's interested, let me know! Thanks!

CRC

I have a Gateway VX700 currently untested - is that the sort of monitor you're looking for?  If so, I'll dust it and see if it has life.

Andrew Taylor

Man, that monitor looks really nice, but unfortunately it's a tad newer than I'm looking for.

CRC

Okay, thanks for the reply. Let me know if you change your mind!