Topics

Atari 800 Incognito Install this Saturday

BE Arnold

At this Saturday’s meeting, Brent and I are going to install an Incognito into an Atari 800.
If you’re interested make sure to come and see an expert (Brent, not me) at work.

Brad

Sent from my portable computing device.

Randall Kindig

Can I watch?!

On Nov 6, 2019, at 11:29 AM, BE Arnold <bearnold@...> wrote:

At this Saturday’s meeting, Brent and I are going to install an Incognito into an Atari 800.
If you’re interested make sure to come and see an expert (Brent, not me) at work.

Brad

Sent from my portable computing device.

BE Arnold

Sure.
I’ll see you Saturday!

On Nov 6, 2019, at 12:02 PM, Randall Kindig <randall.kindig@...> wrote:

Can I watch?!
On Nov 6, 2019, at 11:29 AM, BE Arnold <bearnold@...> wrote:

At this Saturday’s meeting, Brent and I are going to install an Incognito into an Atari 800.
If you’re interested make sure to come and see an expert (Brent, not me) at work.

Brad

Sent from my portable computing device.

@AtariLynxHandyCast

I'll see if I can video it for you, Randy :-)

Mark

Ben Combee

There have been a few Incognito install videos on YouTube in the last couple of weeks on flashjazzcat's channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/flashjazzcat) - he highlighted both the Atari 800 and 800XL installs.

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 1:18 PM <markdlittle@...> wrote:
I'll see if I can video it for you, Randy :-)

Mark

Randall Kindig

Yeah that was tongue-in-cheek.  I’ve seen Jonathan Halliday’s excellent videos

Incognito is only for the 800.  On the 800xl a similar upgrade is the Ultimate 1MB

Randy

On Nov 6, 2019, at 2:27 PM, Ben Combee <combee@...> wrote:

There have been a few Incognito install videos on YouTube in the last couple of weeks on flashjazzcat's channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/flashjazzcat) - he highlighted both the Atari 800 and 800XL installs.

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 1:18 PM <markdlittle@...> wrote:
I'll see if I can video it for you, Randy :-)

Mark

Randall Kindig

No need but thanks Mark!

Randy

On Nov 6, 2019, at 2:18 PM, markdlittle@... wrote:

I'll see if I can video it for you, Randy :-)

Mark

BE Arnold

An here we were going to set up a sophisticated Twitch channel!

On Nov 6, 2019, at 7:37 PM, Randall Kindig <randall.kindig@...> wrote:

 No need but thanks Mark!

Randy

On Nov 6, 2019, at 2:18 PM, markdlittle@... wrote:

I'll see if I can video it for you, Randy :-)

Mark

Brent Carroll

Yes, Jon's YT install vids are awesome.  Great guy and I had the pleasure of working with him and a few other beta testers on the 1088XEL and 1088XLD projects.  He didn't create the hardware, but the firmware is his creation for Incognito, U1MB, and XEL/XLD.

I have a U1MB, UAV video upgrade, and stereo Pokey board to install in an XL, but have not had the time.  Maybe I can bring that to another meeting to do.  (I haven't decided whether to put those in a 600XL or 1200XL.)

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Yeah that was tongue-in-cheek.  I’ve seen Jonathan Halliday’s excellent videos

Incognito is only for the 800.  On the 800xl a similar upgrade is the Ultimate 1MB

Randy

On Nov 6, 2019, at 2:27 PM, Ben Combee <combee@...> wrote:

There have been a few Incognito install videos on YouTube in the last couple of weeks on flashjazzcat's channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/flashjazzcat) - he highlighted both the Atari 800 and 800XL installs.

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 1:18 PM <markdlittle@...> wrote:
I'll see if I can video it for you, Randy :-)

Mark

Brent Carroll

I'm definitely not an expert -- just having fun.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

At this Saturday’s meeting, Brent and I are going to install an Incognito into an Atari 800.
If you’re interested make sure to come and see an expert (Brent, not me) at work.

Brad

Sent from my portable computing device.

Earl Baugh

So, only the one source for these? ( I did some googling and found what looks like the site - https://lotharek.pl )

Just wondering if this is the best price. I’m not an Atari expert by any stretch but looks like a great add on - would like to understand the capabilities better though - some aren’t that clear to folks who don’t live in the Atari world...

Earl

On Nov 7, 2019, at 7:58 AM, Brent Carroll <brent31909@...> wrote:

I'm definitely not an expert -- just having fun.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

At this Saturday’s meeting, Brent and I are going to install an Incognito into an Atari 800.
If you’re interested make sure to come and see an expert (Brent, not me) at work.

Brad

Sent from my portable computing device.

Randall Kindig

Earl, just the one source.