Topics

Bringing older Macs tomorrow

Ben Bradley

I've got a Mac Plus and three SE30s I need to get rid of and bringing
tomorrow. The Plus and one SE30 showa happy mac wanting a floppy boot
disk when powered up (sometime in the last year), and I haven't tried
the other two in years (though I'm pretty sure they don't boot up on
the internal hard drive). I don't have set prices, it's more "what
you're willing to donate."

I also have an Apple IIc w/power supply, Apple//e "Platinum Edition"
(keyboard w/numeric pad) with two disk drives, and a classic 9"
monochrome monitor. If you want me to bring any of these, email me
before tomorrow noon or so.

And presuming I remember to get them and put in the car, I have a TI
TMS320C5402 DSP chip emulator board and likely other chip emulators
that I forget what they are, just for Kyle unless he specifically says
he doesn't want them. I mentioned the 5402 last time I brought old
emulators, remembered I had it but hadn't found it back then.

Sam Lysinger

I need the plus if I may have it, thanks!

On 1/10/20, Ben Bradley <ben.pi.bradley@...> wrote:
[...]

It's got your name on it now. Can you pay something for it, at least
some token amount?

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 3:27 PM Sam Lysinger <sam.lysinger@...> wrote:

[...]

Andy Craig

$50 sounds good. More, if you find keyb/mou/floppy disks?

I'm about to drive from Alpharetta to Holly Springs in Cherokee County if you prefer tonight. If so, please call 470-505-8224
Or tomorrow at club is good.

Thx,
Andy

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020, 3:32 PM Ben Bradley <ben.pi.bradley@...> wrote:
It's got your name on it now. Can you pay something for it, at least
some token amount?

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 3:27 PM Sam Lysinger <sam.lysinger@...> wrote:

> I need the plus if I may have it, thanks!
>
> On 1/10/20, Ben Bradley <ben.pi.bradley@...> wrote:
> > I've got a Mac Plus and three SE30s I need to get rid of and bringing
> > tomorrow. The Plus and one SE30 showa happy mac wanting a floppy boot
> > disk when powered up (sometime in the last year), and I haven't tried
> > the other two in years (though I'm pretty sure they don't boot up on
> > the internal hard drive). I don't have set prices, it's more "what
> > you're willing to donate."
> >
> > I also have an Apple IIc w/power supply, Apple//e "Platinum Edition"
> > (keyboard w/numeric pad) with two disk drives, and a classic 9"
> > monochrome monitor. If you want me to bring any of these, email me
> > before tomorrow noon or so.
> >
> > And presuming I remember to get them and put in the car, I have a TI
> > TMS320C5402 DSP chip emulator board and likely other chip emulators
> > that I forget what they are, just for Kyle unless he specifically says
> > he doesn't want them. I mentioned the 5402 last time I brought old
> > emulators, remembered I had it but hadn't found it back then.

Unblakeable

Ben - I'd love an SE30.  Happy to compensate you in some way.

Mike

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020, 3:03 PM Ben Bradley <ben.pi.bradley@...> wrote:
[...]

I am sure we can work something out.

wrote:

[...]

Ben Bolgla

I'd be interested in the IIe platinum and disk drives. I'll be at the meeting tomorrow.

Thanks,
Ben

Andrew Taylor

I'd be interested in one of the SE30s, but unfortunately I won't be able to attend tomorrow due to the weather.