Topics

Commodore and Atari stuff

Andy Craig

I thought it was kind of cool that this stuff is available one state over. They also do a meetup every other month.

Payne Hertz

I attend this meeting and have been to the last 4. Its a 3 hour drive from lawrenceville if anybody is looking to go we can can caravan. Its a fun time and a good mix of people.

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020, 8:27 PM Andy Craig <andycraig@...> wrote:
I thought it was kind of cool that this stuff is available one state over. They also do a meetup every other month.

Andrew Taylor

I've lived in Greenville most of my life and I never knew about this. And they're a closer drive than to Atlanta, haha go figure.