Topics

Couple of PS/2 Model 30s on facebook marketplace

Andrew Taylor

Someone up in Gillsville (closer to Commerce than Atl, at least for me) is selling 3 IBM PS/2 model 30s for a hundred bucks. Just the machines, two have HDDs, one has dual floppies. Seems pretty decent, if anybody's interested: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1042345186104242/ (if anyone snags this, save one for me ;P)

Pete Rittwage

Someone is in for a lot of cleaning work.

On Sat, Feb 8, 2020 at 07:35 PM, Andrew Taylor <andrewstm244@...> wrote:
Someone up in Gillsville (closer to Commerce than Atl, at least for me) is selling 3 IBM PS/2 model 30s for a hundred bucks. Just the machines, two have HDDs, one has dual floppies. Seems pretty decent, if anybody's interested: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1042345186104242/ (if anyone snags this, save one for me ;P)

Andrew Taylor

Ha, I wouldn't mind. I love a good clean-up challenge

David Iwanicki

Worked with those at State Farm in Oregon over 20 years ago. They are pretty decent when paired with OS2/Warp 3

David

On Feb 9, 2020, at 12:09, Andrew Taylor <andrewstm244@...> wrote:

Ha, I wouldn't mind. I love a good clean-up challenge

John Czerwinski

I got the PS/2 and will bring them at the next meeting.  I would just ask $35 per unit to cover what I paid.  Also, I told the seller about the AHCS and he donated a bunch of other stuff that I'll bring as well.

Ha, I wouldn't mind. I love a good clean-up challenge