Topics

Finally! About time the C64 caught up to the PC's! Haha!

Raj Wurttemberg

Finally! About time the C64 caught up to the PC's! Haha!

A Visual Defragmenter for the Commodore 64

https://www.pagetable.com/?p=978

/Raj

Andy Craig

I was going to say "It'll be caught up with PCs when it has a virus"
but it turns out our lil pal had a virus back in 1986. You wot!

http://virus.wikia.com/wiki/Com64/BHP

On 12/4/18, Raj Wurttemberg <rajaw@c64.us> wrote:
Finally! About time the C64 caught up to the PC's! Haha!

A Visual Defragmenter for the Commodore 64

https://www.pagetable.com/?p=978

/Raj

Sam Lysinger

Getting closer, but I don't see a C64 running Doom...

(very cool BTW)