Topics

Holiday Potluck Meeting

@AtariLynxHandyCast

Hi, Fellow AHCS Members!

Our regularly scheduled meeting for this Saturday, December 8, (1pm to 5pm) is our annual Holiday Potluck Meeting. Brad will be bringing barbecue, but we ask all of our members to reply to this message with what they can bring (food-wise) to share with everyone. Also, don't forget that this meeting is traditionally one in which we give particular focus to gaming. So please remember to bring your favorite gaming system or computer to show off and play with!

Please reply to this announcement by adding your name and the dish you're bringing under the categories listed below.

MEAT:
BRAD: Barbecue

SIDES:

APPETIZERS:

DESSERTS:
MARK: Glutton-Free (and Gluten-Free) Peanut Butter Cookies

BREAD:

DRINKS:

Thanks, and we'll see you all there for much merriment and gaming this Saturday!

-Mark Little
AHCS Secretary

DavidKuder

I can bring some Challah bread.

On Dec 3, 2018, at 1:23 PM, markdlittle@... wrote:

[...]

alan@alanlee.org

I'll bring a large side and the sodas from the previous meetings.  Though I'm not sure which side yet.

-Alan H.

On 2018-12-03 15:15, noobacide@... wrote:

[...]

Dick Sorensen

I'll bring a desert - probably a Pumpkin Chocolate Teacake.

Dick Sorensen

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018, 1:23 PM <markdlittle@... wrote:
[...]

BE Arnold

Brent says he’s bringing cake and sweet tea.

Brad

Sent from my portable computing device.

On Dec 3, 2018, at 3:53 PM, Dick Sorensen <rrsorensen01@...> wrote:

[...]

Sam Lysinger