Topics

How about a short presentation?

David Greelish

Hi everyone,

I’ve missed the last three meetings because I’ve been traveling a lot doing interviews for my documentary film. I will be at this upcoming meeting, so I was wondering (attention club officers), could I give a short presentation and extended preview of the film? Say about twenty minutes or so. Please let me know.

Best,

David Greelish
Computer Historian, Writer and Producer of the documentary film, "Before Macintosh: The Apple Lisa" Fall 2019

ClassicComputing.com

Earl Baugh

Sure, as long as we have time after discussions I think it would work.

Earl

On Nov 6, 2019, at 9:28 PM, David Greelish <david@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I’ve missed the last three meetings because I’ve been traveling a lot doing interviews for my documentary film. I will be at this upcoming meeting, so I was wondering (attention club officers), could I give a short presentation and extended preview of the film? Say about twenty minutes or so. Please let me know.

Best,

David Greelish
Computer Historian, Writer and Producer of the documentary film, "Before Macintosh: The Apple Lisa" Fall 2019

ClassicComputing.com

David Greelish

<< Sure, as long as we have time after discussions I think it would work.

Earl >>

OK, I’ll be ready then. Really just about twenty minutes.