Topics

IBM PX XT 5150

Raj Wurttemberg

Hey Pete!

I don’t know if you remember, you mentioned saving a PC XT 5160 for me on Facebook.  If you still have one, I’m still interested. I’m off all next week and could meet you somewhere between here an Augusta if you want. I’ll put my contact details below.

I’ll need to see if I can find a 5153 monitor too! :)

Hope you and the family are having a great holiday season!

Thanks,

/Raj Wurttemberg

404-717-5833

rajaw@...

Pete Rittwage

HI Raj,

Merry Christmas- I saved you one.  We'll get together next week.

-Pete