Interesting easter egg in new 8-bit Guy video

Josh Litherland

He recounts the tale of finding and restoring an NES console spotted on the side of the highway:

There's a moment of particular interest around the 9m50s mark.  :)

--
Josh Litherland (josh@...)

BE Arnold

Cool! Thanks
I didn’t see him at the show. Probably wouldn’t have recognized him anyway.

Sent from my portable computing device.

On Oct 30, 2021, at 1:42 PM, Josh Litherland <josh@...> wrote:

He recounts the tale of finding and restoring an NES console spotted on the side of the highway:

There's a moment of particular interest around the 9m50s mark.  :)

--
Josh Litherland (josh@...)

Earl Baugh

Actually his surprise was due to Jon, Josh and I — we met him at the Dallas meetup after our trip to Computer Reset.  I also have 5 of the Petscii robots ports. 2 betas and 3 released versions.  And a signed box :-).

A preview of the presentation for our next meeting :-)

Earl

On Oct 31, 2021, at 6:04 PM, BE Arnold <bearnold@...> wrote:

Cool! Thanks
I didn’t see him at the show. Probably wouldn’t have recognized him anyway.

Sent from my portable computing device.

On Oct 30, 2021, at 1:42 PM, Josh Litherland <josh@...> wrote:

He recounts the tale of finding and restoring an NES console spotted on the side of the highway:

There's a moment of particular interest around the 9m50s mark.  :)

--
Josh Litherland (josh@...)

Andrew Taylor

Ahaha, seems another cameo was made in the Petscii Robots video

Smile Earl, you're famous now (around the 14:10 mark, blink and you'll miss ;))

Jon Guidry

look who else on the left is there too…. 😂