Topics

Interesting "memory expansion" for Commodore

Earl Baugh

https://www.ebay.com/itm/114128875477?ul_noapp=true

It's way out of my price range, but something that takes SIMMS/DIMS as memory expansion..

An interesting expansion I hadn't ever seen before.

Earl

Raj Wurttemberg

Hey Earl,

I have one with all of the bells and whistles.  It’s an amazing unit.  It has battery-backed, RAM-storage… AND it has a parallel interface to the CMD hard drive. 😊   Remind me to bring mine to the meeting…. Hopefully I’ll get to attend a meeting soon.  RL is just too crazy these days!

/Raj

It's way out of my price range, but something that takes SIMMS/DIMS as memory expansion..

An interesting expansion I hadn't ever seen before.

Earl

Pete Rittwage

Oh, yes- those CMD devices go for crazy money for some reason.

I think Raj has some of those... I don't.

-Pete