Topics

JetBrains --- Free Licenses available (AHCS is part of their program that shares licenses with small groups)

Earl Baugh

Folks -

I have a couple (and get another one each month) licenses for any JetBrains product -- Good for a year (renewal wise) and gets you a lifetime license at least to the latest version during the year.
Mail me if you'd like one... First come, First served.

Product wise this includes : AppCode, CLion, DataGrip, GoLand, IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate, PhpStorm, PyCharm, ReSharper, ReSharper C++, ReSharper Ultimate, ReSharper Ultimate + Rider Pack, Rider,
RubyMine, or WebStorm.  I personally use the DataGrip (great for accessing DBs) and IntelliJ (not all the time, but somewhat regularlly)

Earl