Topics

Leaving the club for a while...

alan@alanlee.org

Unfortunately due to both work commitments and personal issues, I have to step back from the club for a while.  A lot of things are teetering on edges for me and I have to focus on what's in front of me 100%.   That means I don't have any spare time to devote to the club.  I won't be attending any meetings for a few months, nor going to VCF-PNW or East.  If SE should happen, I'm just not going to have any capacity to help.  I apologize in advance, but I have to refocus my priorities at this time.

If anyone needs additional access to club accounts (Earl, Brad, and Flash all still do), please let me know directly.

-Alan Hightower

@AtariLynxHandyCast

Sorry to hear it, Alan, but I totally understand. Good luck, and I look forward to when you’ll be back with us.