Topics

Meeting minutes?

Kyle Owen

Would someone please post the meeting minutes from yesterday's meeting?

Thanks!

Kyle

Earl Baugh

I will get something typed up with action items, etc. in the next day or so.

Elections were held off til November, since the tropical storm put a damper on attendance, etc.
( November makes sense for elections 🙂)

Earl

On Oct 20, 2019, at 1:22 PM, Kyle Owen <kylevowen@...> wrote:

Would someone please post the meeting minutes from yesterday's meeting?

Thanks!

Kyle

alan@alanlee.org

Sorry I keep forgetting.  If I can get a reminder during the meeting, I'll open up Wordpress and type minutes directly to the site as the official business part of the meeting happens.

Mark has been gone for several meetings dealing with family matters.

-Alan

On 2019-10-20 18:01, Earl Baugh wrote:

I will get something typed up with action items, etc. in the next day or so.

Elections were held off til November, since the tropical storm put a damper on attendance, etc.
( November makes sense for elections 🙂)

Earl

Kyle Owen

Can someone please post minutes from yesterday's meeting, and if possible, from any previous meetings as well?

Thanks,

Kyle

On 2019-10-20 18:01, Earl Baugh wrote:

I will get something typed up with action items, etc. in the next day or so.

Elections were held off til November, since the tropical storm put a damper on attendance, etc.
( November makes sense for elections 🙂)

Earl

alan@alanlee.org

I wasn't there, but the previous two meetings are on out web-site under "Meeting Minutes" at the very top menu bar.  I would suggest looking there first.

-A

On 2020-01-12 14:31, Kyle Owen wrote:

Can someone please post minutes from yesterday's meeting, and if possible, from any previous meetings as well?

Thanks,

Kyle

alan@alanlee.org

Another thing I don't understand about this request.  Previous meetings were already posted.  The page listing sorts alphanumerically so I had to correct some of the early 2019 page titles to add a zero to the month so the minute list was is proper calendar sorted order.  But the were and are still there.

Secondly, Mark - our Secretary - posted to this list before the list saying he wasn't able to make the meeting.  You were aware I wasn't going to be there either.  You were in attendance.  Why didn't you take minutes?

-A

On 2020-01-12 14:31, Kyle Owen wrote:

Can someone please post minutes from yesterday's meeting, and if possible, from any previous meetings as well?

Thanks,

Kyle

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019, 23:14 alan@... <alan@...> wrote:

Sorry I keep forgetting.  If I can get a reminder during the meeting, I'll open up Wordpress and type minutes directly to the site as the official business part of the meeting happens.

Mark has been gone for several meetings dealing with family matters.

-Alan

alan@alanlee.org

I really need to proof read my emails before pressing send.... corrected

On 2020-01-12 15:12, alan@... wrote:

Another thing I don't understand about this request.  Previous meetings were already posted.  The page listing sorts alphanumerically so I had to correct some of the early 2019 page titles to add a zero to the month so the minute list was in proper calendar sorted order.  But they were and are still there.

Secondly, Mark - our Secretary - posted to this list before the meeting saying he wasn't able to make the meeting.  You were aware I wasn't going to be there either.  You were in attendance.  Why didn't you take minutes?

-A

On 2020-01-12 14:31, Kyle Owen wrote:

Can someone please post minutes from yesterday's meeting, and if possible, from any previous meetings as well?

Thanks,

Kyle

Earl Baugh

Jon took rough notes. I will be getting them to Mark to post.  I’m laid up today with a nasty cold.

Earl