Topics

Meeting this weekend #poll

Earl Baugh

Folks,

As of this minute, our meeting is still on for Saturday.  I know that a lot of folks have coronavirus on their minds (I've gotten e-mails from nearly every business I interact with... including an on-line bank...and from CloudFlare who does content caching... not sure how exactly this impacts them :-).  )

I have gotten feedback from a few members who aren't going to attend. If you're uncomfortable with attending, are in one of the groups that they are recommending to stay away from groups (age or compromised immune system) or for other reasons would rather not attend, please stay where you feel safe.

I have made this a "poll" and if I get feedback from enough members that aren't attending, I will send out a follow up e-mail canceling.
If we hear from the church about closing (which some are doing... the church I attend is cancelling services for the next 3 weeks...) I will
also let you know.

Otherwise, for those comfortable attending, I'll see you there, and we can discuss plans for VCF SE 8.0

Earl

P.S. If we do end up cancelling, I will see if I have a mechanism to set up a virtual meeting at a future date.

Thank you for voting.

Earl Baugh

Brad just relayed to me that the Church contacted him and is closed until at least March 20th.
So our meeting is canceled for tomorrow.

Will let you know when things get rescheduled.

Earl

@AtariLynxHandyCast

Edited

Voted Not Attending, but only because I am out of town. For what it’s worth, Earl, if I WAS in town, I’d vote to attend. Thanks 😊

-Mark

@AtariLynxHandyCast

Woops...just saw that the church is closed anyway, so the point is moot. I've updated the events calendar on the atlhcs.org website to reflect the cancellation.

-Mark

Caddy Jack

Wanna meet at the sonny's, or ihop on PIB, after all public food preparation isn't affected?

  TI BASIC READY