Topics

Monthly Meeting - Sat, 12/12/2020 1:00pm-5:00pm #cal-reminder

main@ahcs.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Monthly Meeting

When: Saturday, 12 December 2020, 1:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:Christ the Lord Lutheran Church, 1001 Duluth Hwy, Lawrenceville, GA 30043

View Event

Ben Bolgla

Just to confirm, is there an in-person meeting this month, or no?

Thanks,
Ben

Earl Baugh

Not scheduled yet.  Will be checking with Brad

Earl

On Dec 11, 2020, at 7:16 PM, Ben Bolgla via groups.io <bolglab@...> wrote:

Just to confirm, is there an in-person meeting this month, or no?

Thanks,
Ben

BE Arnold

Nobody has said anything to me about one so far.
Weather forecast for the 19th is Cloudy & 46’.

Sent from my portable computing device.

On Dec 11, 2020, at 7:22 PM, Earl Baugh <earl.baugh@...> wrote:

 Not scheduled yet.  Will be checking with Brad

Earl

On Dec 11, 2020, at 7:16 PM, Ben Bolgla via groups.io <bolglab@...> wrote:

Just to confirm, is there an in-person meeting this month, or no?

Thanks,
Ben

BE Arnold

Didn’t see Earl’s comment.
I’ll try to make the Zoom meeting today. I hope. Maybe. We’ll see...

On Dec 12, 2020, at 8:02 AM, BE Arnold <BEArnold@...> wrote:

 Nobody has said anything to me about one so far.
Weather forecast for the 19th is Cloudy & 46’.

Sent from my portable computing device.

On Dec 11, 2020, at 7:22 PM, Earl Baugh <earl.baugh@...> wrote:

 Not scheduled yet.  Will be checking with Brad

Earl

On Dec 11, 2020, at 7:16 PM, Ben Bolgla via groups.io <bolglab@...> wrote:

Just to confirm, is there an in-person meeting this month, or no?

Thanks,
Ben

BE Arnold

What was the general consensus from the meeting?

On Dec 12, 2020, at 8:49 AM, BE Arnold <BEArnold@...> wrote:

 Didn’t see Earl’s comment.
I’ll try to make the Zoom meeting today. I hope. Maybe. We’ll see...

Sent from my portable computing device.

On Dec 12, 2020, at 8:02 AM, BE Arnold <BEArnold@...> wrote:

 Nobody has said anything to me about one so far.
Weather forecast for the 19th is Cloudy & 46’.

Sent from my portable computing device.

On Dec 11, 2020, at 7:22 PM, Earl Baugh <earl.baugh@...> wrote:

 Not scheduled yet.  Will be checking with Brad

Earl

On Dec 11, 2020, at 7:16 PM, Ben Bolgla via groups.io <bolglab@...> wrote:

Just to confirm, is there an in-person meeting this month, or no?

Thanks,
Ben

Tania Moraes

Andre is out of town, otherwise he would love to go:)

On Dec 14, 2020, at 6:58 PM, BE Arnold <bearnold@...> wrote:

[...]

No one, other than Andre in-absentia, spoke up, so no parking lot meeting tomorrow.