Topics

Quadram Quadboard 384k

Doug Dement

I realize this is unlikely — but figured if anyone had one they might part with, it’s probably one of you guys.

I’m looking for a working 384k (populated) Quadram Quadboard with the game and serial ports and metal bracket that hangs off the back.

-doug

-Doug

Earl Baugh

We’ve had some of those come thru ( Along with AST 6 pack+ boards ). Does it need to be the Quadram one?

I’ll check thru my pile... Sam may have a few as well.

Earl

On May 11, 2020, at 10:35 PM, Doug Dement <sphiend@...> wrote:

I realize this is unlikely — but figured if anyone had one they might part with, it’s probably one of you guys.

I’m looking for a working 384k (populated) Quadram Quadboard with the game and serial ports and metal bracket that hangs off the back.

-doug

-Doug

<image1.jpeg>

Doug Dement

I’m trying to reclaim as many slots as possible and maximize ram. I’m not looked at the AST cards. (Will check them out) I am open to either as long as I can get the ports without eating slots. The quadboard does that well with the port extender.

Thanks,
-Doug