Topics

Retro repairs

Andy Craig

I was impressed to find someone still repairs some old stuff. Colecovision/VCS 2600/loads more. I know most of us repair our own stuff but this was kind of cool.

Also, I don't know what they're fixing these days, but Roger's Audio/Video is still around. They did TVs / VCRs / ham repairs back in the day. They've moved at least twice but are still in Alpharetta. Now next to the Mason's lodge.

BE Arnold

I need to bookmark this one, thanks!
I’m thinking of trying to get my PS3(fat) repaired, I miss the backward compatibility that it had.

Sent from my portable computing device.