Topics

Rogers Audio/Video [ahcs] Retro repairs

Sam Lysinger

Roger is no longer near the Mason's lodge, he is working from home
now. Rumor has it he bought two shipping containers, dropped them in
his back yard, then ran power to them. He continues to fix most
anything that electrons can pass through. 770-751-1129

On 5/7/20, Andy Craig <andycraig@...> wrote:
I was impressed to find someone still repairs some old stuff.
Colecovision/VCS 2600/loads more. I know most of us repair our own stuff
but this was kind of cool.
https://www.estarland.com/platforms/Repairs/130?category=SV

Also, I don't know what they're fixing these days, but Roger's Audio/Video
is still around. They did TVs / VCRs / ham repairs back in the day. They've
moved at least twice but are still in Alpharetta. Now next to the Mason's
lodge.

Andy Craig

Good to hear. I bought my first oscilloscope from him 30 years ago.