Topics

space for VCF SE

Unblakeable

Hi Everyone

Have been following the chatter on the VCF SE event.  It would be a shame to see it postponed.  When things like this are postponed, the risk of cancellation and ultimate discontinuation increases rapidly.  What is the budget for the event and how much sq footage do we need?

Feel free to email me privately if these are state secrets...

-- mike

Earl Baugh

I’ve owed everyone a status update and every day I have been hoping for that last piece of info would arrive.  It’s still up in the air but I’ll give you what I have.

1) Adam is waiting to hear back from Trevor ( he messaged him again, and I told him we needed to know something this weekend )

2) Adam has got in touch with Joe ( Atari speaker ) and he expressed interest in coming to speak. Nothing finalized but looks good so far )

3) I emailed the Shriner contact asking a number of follow up questions. I haven’t heard back and will try to call tomorrow ( it’s been about a week )

4) Brad got contacted by the Southern Fried Gaming and they also want to talk to us about potentially hosting together. I need to call the contact he forwarded to me. The space sounds similar to the mason lodge size wise. Date wise it would be a little after the other date.

5) We still have Mason Lodge as an option.

I will do my best to have all the answers by Saturday. We have to have a final answer this weekend

Earl

Brent Carroll

Thank you Earl for the update.   Would that "Joe" happen to be Joe Decuir?  :)

A Southern Fried / VCFSE combo event sounds intriguing...