Topics

Stuff for Saturday

Jon Guidry

Bringing in a couple Lo-Tech ISA ROM boards that I made.  I assembled them - but don't need them.  They include the flash chip for whatever you decide to put on them.  Asking $20/ea.  (They're going for $40 on eBay).

Also, got a nice vintage Dell XT/AT (Earl I think said it was a Northgate keyboard).  Asking $5 which is what I paid for it at an estate sale.

Other odds and ends including an AT&T 1984 Merlin KSU that I can't get working.

Some ATAs for VoIP (I bought them, but am going to just give them away).

See ya tomorrow.

Raj Wurttemberg

Hey Jon,

Could you post a picture of that Dell XT/AT?

Thanks!

/Raj

Bringing in a couple Lo-Tech ISA ROM boards that I made.  I assembled them - but don't need them.  They include the flash chip for whatever you decide to put on them.  Asking $20/ea.  (They're going for $40 on eBay).

Also, got a nice vintage Dell XT/AT (Earl I think said it was a Northgate keyboard).  Asking $5 which is what I paid for it at an estate sale.

Other odds and ends including an AT&T 1984 Merlin KSU that I can't get working.

Some ATAs for VoIP (I bought them, but am going to just give them away).

See ya tomorrow.

James Mahoney

seconded on that XT/AT

Ed Fair

Will have dell gx270 towers for anyone interested. Memory and drive available if needed. Also other towers, 2 roughly 2003 timeframe with syntax boards, no drives.
Will be in the truck. Not dumb enough to carry then in, then back out.

DavidKuder

I'd be interested in one of the Lo-Tech boards.

-Dave