Topics

Thanks everyone!

Raj Wurttemberg

Hi All!

I just wanted to thank everyone who has switched over to the Groups.io mailing list so far. At the moment, 34 people have signed up for the new mailing list. Hopefully it will be better than the old Yahoo mailing list (fingers crossed).  There are a lot of new features available to us now... Calendars, photos, files, databases, hashtags, a wiki, and more! Please be sure to log into your account and update your user profiles.

As you all have been confirming your accounts, I have been setting your accounts to unmoderated so that you all can post.

- Live long and prosper!
- May the Force be with you!

Thanks,
/Raj W.