Topics

The Apple Lisa film extended trailer

David Greelish

Hi everyone,

If you missed it at the last meeting, below is a link to the extended footage trailer. I’ve also already shared it with all of my interviewees and crowdfunding supporters. This was built upon the ten minute trailer that I made for the Paley Center Documentary Pitch Competition. https://filmfreeway.com/PaleyCenter

I welcome anyones feedback. This trailer does not represent the percentage of how much anyone will appear in the film, it is merely a sampling of all fifteen interviewees to give the overall “flavor” of the movie. The final film will be about 100 minutes, so this sampling only represents about 13%.

https://youtu.be/Zlll7x2td9Q

Best,

David Greelish
Computer Historian, Writer and Producer of the documentary film, "Before Macintosh: The Apple Lisa" Fall 2019

ClassicComputing.com

@AtariLynxHandyCast

Thanks, David. I enjoyed the extended trailer presentation, and I'm looking forward to the finished documentary!

Mark