Topics

The MC-10 finally gets the love it deserves

Jim McClellan

Finally got around to installing not 1 but 2 composite video mods on my TRS-80 MC-10's. It took nearly 40 years but between the video mods and the memory/storage add on's through Ed Snider make this a viable little retro computer. Too much fun!

On another note, does anyone have a PGA 486DX2/50? The one I bought on ePay is throwing stack overflows. I whiddled it down to a bad CPU as the old Compaq 425 runs all day with the original 486/25mhz installed. Caveat emptor, I guess.

Stay safe everybody....

GO METRIC, AMERICA!
The World Is Waiting...

Andy Craig

Excellent! I love the smell of solder smoke in the morning.