Topics

TTL RISC V

James Mahoney

I don't know if y'all have seen this, but I think its worth a little modifications (like maybe clean up the way register LEDs are driven)

I kind of want to make this 64 bit and add the atomic instructions with virtual memory......but this already uses an OBSCENE number of chips

and those specs (Aside from the atomic spec iirc) are still floating in the risc v committee. ah well.

https://github.com/RobertBaruch/lmarv
http://www.halfbakedmaker.org/blog/lmarv1-1

Sam Lysinger

Bonus points for the hand drawn diagrams.