Topics

Upcoming Event: Monthly Meeting - Sat, 02/08/2020 1:00pm-5:00pm #cal-reminder

main@ahcs.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Monthly Meeting

When: Saturday, 8 February 2020, 1:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:Christ the Lord Lutheran Church, 1001 Duluth Hwy, Lawrenceville, GA 30043

View Event

Ben Bradley

I'm bringing two IBM 3151 green-screen (ASCII) terminals, and three
keyboards for them(Model M with phone connector), all working. I know
at least one person wanted at least one of the terminals/keyboards

On Sun, Feb 2, 2020 at 1:00 PM main@ahcs.groups.io Calendar
<main@ahcs.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Monthly Meeting

When: Saturday, 8 February 2020, 1:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:Christ the Lord Lutheran Church, 1001 Duluth Hwy, Lawrenceville, GA 30043

View Event

Nick Jones

Wish I was close enough to attend and grab one

<main@ahcs.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Monthly Meeting

When: Saturday, 8 February 2020, 1:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:Christ the Lord Lutheran Church, 1001 Duluth Hwy, Lawrenceville, GA 30043

View Event

Ben Bradley

We'll talk if the meeting's not cancelled! Maybe we can delay the start time an hour or two.

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020, 7:51 PM Nick Jones <kc0yko@...> wrote:
Wish I was close enough to attend and grab one
> On Feb 7, 2020, at 5:12 PM, Ben Bradley <ben.pi.bradley@...> wrote:
>
> I'm bringing two IBM 3151 green-screen (ASCII) terminals, and three
> keyboards for them(Model M with phone connector), all working. I know
> at least one person wanted at least one of the terminals/keyboards
>
> On Sun, Feb 2, 2020 at 1:00 PM main@ahcs.groups.io Calendar
> <main@ahcs.groups.io> wrote:
>>
>> Reminder: Monthly Meeting
>>
>> When: Saturday, 8 February 2020, 1:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/New York
>>
>> Where:Christ the Lord Lutheran Church, 1001 Duluth Hwy, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
>>
>> View Event

Andrew Taylor

I'd also be interested, weather permitting. Also, if any of the Atari guys has a spare 800XL power cable, could you bring it? I've been tinkering with one for a while now but never managed to pick up the dang brick for it, haha.

James Mahoney

I was def interested in those last meeting! if its snowing i cant come, but I'll gladly send folks cash (paypal or cash-app) to pick one up for me!

Brent Carroll

XL/XE supplies are easy to make by taking a 5V DC 2A adapter and soldering on a 7pin DIN male connector.  I think I have a few extra connectors if you want to give it a shot.