Topics

USB ZIP Disk

Jon Guidry

Anyone here happen to have a USB Zip drive they'd like to part with?  I have probably 20 zip disks I inherited, and I want to see what's on them.

Jon

Unblakeable

I might.  Let me take a look.

-- mike

--
Michael S. Blake, CFA, ASA, ABAR

BE Arnold

I got one.
Tested it the other day on a WXP game machine I’m working on. Worked good.
I can let you borrow it for as long as you need, but ATM, I think I want to keep it.

Brad

Sent from my portable computing device.

On May 18, 2020, at 9:41 AM, Jon Guidry <jon@...> wrote:

Anyone here happen to have a USB Zip drive they'd like to part with?  I have probably 20 zip disks I inherited, and I want to see what's on them.

Jon

Casey N.

I don't, but you are always welcome to stop by and use my zip drive. Admittedly, we'd have to figure out some kind of rona protocol :)