Website and Show

Earl Baugh

First, I've contacted Alan and he's going to try to do another website restore.   If nobody has tried to do any updates to the site (please DM me if you did) we're going to assume that either a vulnerability or cracked password is allowing this to happen, and we'll be forcing new passwords and pulling user accounts that aren't active.

Second, an update -- We are currently at 38 (of 44) tables.  That includes 5 for Consignment and 2 for shirts/AHCS.
So, a few more slots left... Please get your exhibits registered as soon as you can.

Earl

Mark

Thanks for the update on tables, Earl; looks like we might have a full display space :-)

Please let Alan know that I have not been on the website since May of last year; haven't even attempted to log on. Hopefully restoring the site and deleting inactive user accounts and/or resetting passwords will keep this from happening again.

Mark

Nathan Lineback

It's great to hear that the show is still a-go. I was a little afraid it might be canceled again due to more covid concerns.

Just BTW I'm currently having problems with my site and normal e-mail, if anyone needs to e-mail me, I can also be reached at nlineback (-a-t-) gmail.com

(trying to post this directly on groups.io)

Doug Dement

Ugh…. Today’s positivity is up to 9.5%

-Doug