Topics

White elephant exchange for Tomorrow

Jon Guidry

Anyone interested in doing a white elephant gift exchange?

Basic rules:
All gifts are wrapped and put into pile
Has to be something dealing with retro computers
We pick numbers to find out who starts
You pick and unwrap a gift and then can keep it or steal from the previous person
We continue this until all presents are unwrapped
What you have at the end is what you have
$25 limit if you buy something to bring

Jon

Sam Lysinger

I'll bring some Tektronix 535 and 545 series oscilloscopes for anyone who forgets to bring a gift and wishes to participate!

On Dec 13, 2019, at 3:16 PM, Jon Guidry <jon@...> wrote:

Anyone interested in doing a white elephant gift exchange?

Basic rules:
All gifts are wrapped and put into pile
Has to be something dealing with retro computers
We pick numbers to find out who starts
You pick and unwrap a gift and then can keep it or steal from the previous person
We continue this until all presents are unwrapped
What you have at the end is what you have
$25 limit if you buy something to bring

Jon

Sam Lysinger

What!  No takers?  (Cue the crickets...)

On Dec 14, 2019, at 9:25 AM, Sam Lysinger via Groups.Io <sam.lysinger@...> wrote:

I'll bring some Tektronix 535 and 545 series oscilloscopes for anyone who forgets to bring a gift and wishes to participate!

On Dec 13, 2019, at 3:16 PM, Jon Guidry <jon@...> wrote:

Anyone interested in doing a white elephant gift exchange?

Basic rules:
All gifts are wrapped and put into pile
Has to be something dealing with retro computers
We pick numbers to find out who starts
You pick and unwrap a gift and then can keep it or steal from the previous person
We continue this until all presents are unwrapped
What you have at the end is what you have
$25 limit if you buy something to bring

Jon

CRC

No one is dissing your oscilloscopes, I'm sure. ;)

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 11:11 AM Sam Lysinger <sam.lysinger@...> wrote:
What!  No takers?  (Cue the crickets...)

On Dec 14, 2019, at 9:25 AM, Sam Lysinger via Groups.Io <sam.lysinger@...> wrote:

I'll bring some Tektronix 535 and 545 series oscilloscopes for anyone who forgets to bring a gift and wishes to participate!

On Dec 13, 2019, at 3:16 PM, Jon Guidry <jon@...> wrote:

Anyone interested in doing a white elephant gift exchange?

Basic rules:
All gifts are wrapped and put into pile
Has to be something dealing with retro computers
We pick numbers to find out who starts
You pick and unwrap a gift and then can keep it or steal from the previous person
We continue this until all presents are unwrapped
What you have at the end is what you have
$25 limit if you buy something to bring

Jon

Andrew Taylor

Sounds like fun! I’ll bring a little somethin

Michele & Mitchell Bolgla

Ben will bring a gift too