Topics

Windows connecting to old gear

Andy Craig

Eric (and others who may be interested) I missed the beginning of what you said on Zoom about connecting a Windows PC to your Apple IIc but there was some issue with getting the software going on Windows. I don't know if you were going over parallel or serial port (probably serial) but I wanted to share a couple of things I found for making old apps work with Windows when talking to the parallel port. I forget what it took exactly for my project but these two items were found when I endeavored on Windows XP some years ago to get it talking via the parallel port to my Super Nintendo development box Super Wildcard DX2.

Hmm. GMail won't let me attach EXE or drivers. I'm sharing from Google Drive since these are hard to find these days.